Saturday, December 10, 2005

My First Bidding Experience

So I've bought a few things off of Ebay before, but I've never bidded. Today I ventured into the evil Ebay bidding world. It is a scary place. And you get crazy when you bid. Man I wanted to win so bad. So I wanted a pair of blue jeans. I need a new pair because I got fat and now all of mine are too small, but I don't have money to buy new ones, so I figured I would bid on some. I found a pair I liked the other day and today was the last day, so I did it...I bidded! My first bid was $15. I was quickly out-bid, so I upped it to $15.50. I put my max. bid at $17. I had to go to work before the auction ended, so I had to let fate take it's coarse. I wasn't able to come home after work because I went to the movies, but I checked my bidding on my phone. The pants sold for $18.50...stupid Ebay.
-Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOrry bout the jeans...i was pulling for you.

Anonymous said...

SOrry bout the jeans....i was pulling for you.

Powered By Blogger