Friday, December 30, 2005

Dropping a Ham On Your Toe Pretty Much Hurts

So I went to work today and left an hour later with what I thought was a broken toe. Turns out the toe was not broken, but it still hurts really bad. I was getting something out of the freezer today and the top shelf of the freezer broke and out came the contents of the shelf. Among them was a ham. A frozen solid ham. And where did it land? Well right on my left big toe. DANG IT HURTS!!! I went over to the hospital and they did the whole x-ray thing and said it wasn't broken, just bruised real bad. I have to take these pain meds and put ice on it for a day or two, and I'll be limping for a while, but it'll be ok. Also turns out I got the day off of work. Now I'm watching LSU beat Miami...GO TIGERS!
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

sorry about the toe!! but how fun to get a day off of work! :) Hope you get feeling better soon!

Powered By Blogger