Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Last Night In Louisiana

So tonight is my last night in Louisiana. I'm sad it's coming to an end, but I am happy I'm heading back to UT. I want to say a quick congratulations to Jen and Chris who got engaged last week. Now it's just me left. Have to find that guy. Today I went down to Cameron and took some pics. Maybe when I decided to be unlazy I'll go and get my camera and post some pics. Probably will be tomorrow. I'm leaving for Houston at 5:30 am...fun, fun. And I have to work tomorrow. That's no fun, I mean it is, but not right after you get off a plane. A girl needs a nap or something. Last night my mom took me to Outback...that has got to be the best place ever. I love Outback...SO GOOD! I saw two movies yesterday. Rumor Has It... I would recommend, and The Ringer was ok. I liked it because of the acting done by the mentally handicaped people. They were so cute. The story line on the other hand...could have been better. Did I tell you I got a camera for Christmas? I was just wondering. Earlier today I had some cool stuff to tell you, but now I'm tired, so I can't think of anything. Oh, if you are going to post please leave your name...I don't like this anonymous stuff...don't know who you are. Alright, that's probably it. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

It's always hard to say goodbye to family and home. It's sad. But at least you have a cool new camera!!!

I'm so proud of you that you're still updating your blog!!

YOU RODCK!!

Powered By Blogger