Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Can All Guys Be This Nice?

Alright, so this is going to be quick, but it meant so much to me. So on Monday night I texted this guy in my ward and asked him if he wanted to hang out. We've never really hung out before, but we do know each other, and I was bored. Well soon after I got tired and I decided I was going to go to bed and really forgot I texted this guy. He never texted me back. No big deal. Most people I know, male or female, would, on the next time I saw them, tell me "hey, I got your text the other day. Sorry I didn't write back, I was busy." And I would have said "no big deal, it's alright." But this guy did not do that. He called me on Tuesday night and apologized for not texting me back. He got in late and figured it was too late to call, so he waited to call me at a better time. I swear it was the nicest thing. It meant so much to me that he took the time to call and apologize. I don't know, to me that was so special. Why can't all guys be this nice? I think if every guy I knew were this nice I might actually have a boyfriend by now :).
-Samantha

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

That's so sweet!! You should totally hang out with this guy. he seems like a catch!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is sweet! I love nice guys like that. I know some nice guys too, but they're too busy being dancing kitchenware to be my boyfriend. Silly boys.

Anonymous said...

So the question now is....have you made new plans to do that "hang out" thing where no one eats or sees a movie at the theater. (by the way I think it is the guy's excuse to get out of paying.) Most guys are like that. Example...Deil will break up with a girl so he doesn't have to get her a birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's present. Cheap boys!!! They way you know he really likes you is if he'll stay with you through these special holidays. This guy seems different though...he had enough respect for you to call and apologize!!! Amazing...marry him before it's too late!!!!

Powered By Blogger