Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Back In UT



So yesterday I flew back to UT. I had a good flight and all, but I think I made the mistake of heading straight back to work. I was so tired. But last night when I got home I went right to bed. I had a great night's sleep. And I woke up at a decent time...wow. That never happens. But it's a good thing because I have a busy morning. Of all the things I need to do one is not install my digital camera on my computer, but I'm going to do it anyway. The other things are just paying bills, so I would rather do this anyway. I missed work a lot. I love the residents. I'm going to have to take pictures of them. Today, hopefully, I'm going to get my car fixed. And if the car is lucky...I might even wash it. It is so dirty. I think I am going to go down to the car wash. And to the bank, and pay my Sprint bill. Told you I had a busy day. So here's a little story. Alligators don't like salt water. They live in fresh. So after the hurricane all this salt water came in and the allitgators ran. Were there is only so much marsh they can run to, so at the end of the marsh they kinda all congregated. They are still there just in packs. And it's winter now so they usually hibernate, but it's too warm so they're still out. Here are some pictures of them. It's cool seeing so many.

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Man I love that you have a digital camera now! And I love seeing all the alligators out!! So cool! Makes me miss Louisiana!!!

P.S. welcome back to Utah. It missed you!

Powered By Blogger