Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Christmas Cruise and did I tell you...I'm going HOME!!!

So I was informed by one of my loyal readers that I needed to update my blog before I went home today. So I guess I'll do it. I actually didn't realize it's been three days. Oops. Have I ever told you how much I like my job? When I get my digital camera I'm going to have to take pictures of the residents. I love them. Well last night I went with them on the Christmas Cruise. I've never heard of it, but it's down in Provo on the Provo River. They have lights on the river and you get in this boat and you go up the river and down the river looking at lights, then Santa comes up in a canoe and hangs out with you for a while. It's pretty cool, but I think the best part is seeing the residents and how happy they are. They were so excited. It was awesome. So tonight I'M GOING HOME! I should be packing, but instead I enjoy sleeping and playing on the computer more. Maybe after my shower I'll get some more stuff done. I actually did start packing, so I'm pretty much half way there. This red eye thing is going to be fun. So tonight there is a special on T.V. called "Heaven: Where is it? How do I get there?" and I think everyone should watch it. And if you come away a little confused then go to this website. It might make things a little better to understand, at least from my point of view. I like to be open minded, but sometimes I just don't understand how people believe what they do. Anyways...I'm going to work then home, so it might be a day or two before I come back, but I will post some more, so people out there who worry (you know who you are) I'll be back before Christmas.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger